Monday, June 13, 2011


I took this photo. You can tell because it's a little fuzzy. It's of the outhouse window, open to let in the air and the light, and to let out the mosquitos that love to follow us in. Mosquitos are everywhere, but not as thickly everywhere as they were last spring, despite the wet weather. The deer-flies are decidedly less numerous, though I'm not sure if that's due to the late season, I dread the thought of them descending in July, or August, and staying through September.

This week is a busy one, with visits and cleaning, roadwork and gardenwork, appointments and lots of attempts at organization. I'm determined to work out a budget again - it always feels so very Orgnaized to have a budget written down.

We intended to do a good deal of work this weekend, and did, until the rain began on Saturday afternoon. But even with the rain, our Things to Do were done! I'm excited, even though I didn't contribute much, I spent part of Saturday reading old letters my husband wrote when we were dating and enjoying the memories they brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment