Monday, August 8, 2011

 
There is a lot of rearranging I want to do, and a lot that has been done. Reading Tolstoy always makes me restless and intent on pursuing perfection, especially in how I arrange my things and my time. I know I'll never achieve it, but I don't really think achieving is the point in this pursuit. I do hope though, to make my home a work of art. Living beauty.


I always think of winter in summertime, and summer in the winter. I'm feeling like winter is not so far away anymore, and there are so many things I want to do and enjoy. We've yet to go to the ocean this summer, despite our park pass, and I'm decidely lacking a tan. But the summer isn't over yet, I need to keep reminding myself of that, and living in it as fully as possible.

Luba adores Yarrow. Yarrow seems to like Luba too, in a slightly disdainful, semi-indifferent way. It's an ideal relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment