Friday, September 16, 2011

 

My husband's recent photos make me want tea and soup, thick hunks of bread with good cheese, and a warm fire cozying up cool nights. I have Russian tea that fits the mood perfectly, the weather has turned again, our days are chilly, the nights can be cold, and the stars and moon are distractingly bright. I've begun sewing little dresses for Yarrow, after rediscovering my fabrics in this week's cleaning binge. The entire house is rearranged now for ideal winter comfort. Yarrow is indifferent to the changes, Luba is disturbed by them. She no longer has a cage to hide in when she's been bad, various replacement hiding places have been tried, none have the necessary cervices to tuck forbidden things. She hasn't forgiven us yet.

1 comment:

  1. YAY YARROW IN A BABUSHKA.

    *waves really hard and makes happy-baby faces*

    Luba, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive.

    ReplyDelete