Tuesday, August 30, 2011

101 in 1001

I discovered this idea through Farmer's City Wife, thought about it for a good long while, and finally decided to go for it. I began my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days the Saturday before last, and still have only about 40 things listed. Amoung them:

3. Paint and paper the outhouse (because I still haven't done it).
5. Relearn Latin
12. Make an "off the grid" kiln
14. Plant fruit trees
16. Establish afternoon tea
26. Build a front porch for the yurt (yes..I'll probably need my husband's help.)
30. Raise pigs for meat
37. Make my own kielbasa
40. Give Christmas and birthday presents to my family that are not only on time, but actually good.

I'm hoping to figure out another 61 things to accomplish, but it's hard. I'm way to satisfied with myself, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment