Friday, August 26, 2011


I like small espresso cups for late-night coffee. On these recent chilly nights, I like a small, late night cup with my books, my typewriter, or my nursing Petka. An espresso cup is the exact size for a night-time cup. Coffee with no cream, and maybe a small cup of vodka besides.

This week I managed to add in afternoon tea. The backberries are coming in, which makes a great addition to tea, bread, and cheese. The storm coming in this weekend might make it hard to accomplish things, but if Saturday is nice we have high hopes of making progress on the kitchen and planting the last of the autumn garden - though weather-wise, it feels like mid-September already. I don't like where this is going, another winter like last year would be a bit much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment