Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coffee and Diapers

A few years ago, when I was unmarried and had no actual need for much of information, a friend of mine started a mothering blog: www.coffeeanddiapers.com. I followed it, even without really belonging to the target audience, because it was fun, well-done, and because I hoped to someday use the information myself. Now, with Petka at my side continually, and somewhat of an overabundance of coffee in my system at most times, I've been revisiting the now archived blog to reread posts and mull over the ideas again.

The bloggers themselves have moved on to bigger and better things: more babies and an actual print journal "Soul Gardening". Which I, lazily, have only just ordered, via www.soulgardeningjournal.com. I'm expecting it to be every bit as good, or better than the old Coffee and Diapers site, but in my mind I can't really imagine what that would look like. I loved following the blog, and now, in a cafe, with a baby slung on one side and a large coffee sitting on the other, I'm enjoying it all over again. I'm looking forward to the journal and would really encourage any parents or grandparents out there to take a look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment