Friday, May 10, 2013

7 quick takes..Vol. ??

Hosted by Conversion Diary...

1.
My husband and I
now like to text in haikus.
It makes each day fun.


2.
My new favorite wine:
Gazela - fresh! Clear! [And cheap].
Best sipped with peaches.

3.
Yarrow bathes herself -
In cold buckets while laughing.
She fears naught but leaves.

4.
Rain feeds the garden.
Arugula springs from dirt
To greet the gray days.

5.
Storms move slowly by;
I watch from my old machine,
Sewing for Sunday.

6.
Feeling beautiful -
In black hair, red lipstick, and
Literary tights!

7.
Making Butterbeer:
Whip vanilla gelato
With dark chocolate stout. 



Happy Friday All!

1 comment:

  1. This. is. AWESOME. I laughed so hard.

    I think Rowling would approve of the butterbeer recipe being in haiku. I certainly do. And it looks super good.... :D

    ReplyDelete